The Shure QLXD wireless transmitter and receiver is a professional wireless system capable of delivering pristine 24-bit digital audio signal over distances of 100 meters and greater. It has many modern features not found in older wireless units, such as Ethernet networking capability and rechargeable power options, to eliminate the need for purchasing batteries.
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
The QLXD4AZ wireless receiver features automatic frequency scanning, automatically finding the clearest frequencies in the area you are working in. If you experience any interference on the frequency spectrum you are using the transmitter re-scans all frequencies and automatically re-syncs with the transmitter when it finds the clearest interference free frequency. The receiver features a massive 64 MHz tuning bandwidth and
256 bit encryption so nobody can steal your wireless transmissions and sell them to the terrorists. Many systems can be run together, as there is the capability to sync systems via an Ethernet connection. Up to 60 systems can be run simultaneously, within the unit’s wide 64 MHz bandwidth.
LEADING THE CHARGE
The transmitter features a very handy backlit LCD screen that
clearly displays how much battery
is left. The minimal controls make
it very easy to operate, with an on/off switch and that’s it. The transmitter can be run on two AA sized batteries, or alternatively you can use the Shure lithium rechargeable battery system that gives you up to 10 hours of continuous usage on a single charge. The remaining charge is displayed on both the transmitter and receiver, so you won’t run out of battery mid-performance. To test the range on this unit I plugged in my guitar and went for a walk. Shure specify a range of 100 metres in their instruction manual, but I made it three times that distance before the signal dropped out.
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Shure QLXD4 wireless system is a professional digital wireless system that gives you pristine 24-bit audio with no dropping out or interference within the specified range. It is perfect for small to
mid-sized venues. You have the capability of using multiple systems together with plenty of bandwidth options and Ethernet connection. Setting up and operating the system is very simple and user friendly, so if you’re new to wireless systems but you need a high quality system then the Shure QLXD4 is well worth checking out.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Automatic channel scan quickly finds the cleanest frequency
- IR sync deploys selected frequency to transmitter
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable 1⁄2 wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- 1⁄4” instrument output
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus Channels app
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
Price: Receiver $1155 Transmitter $615 AUD RRP
- 24 bit digital signal
- 100-meter range
- 64MHz bandwidth
- SB900 battery not included
Jands PTY LTD
(02) 9582 0909