LOVE YOUR PICTURES?
Want To Win a Prize For Them?
The Fujifilm Showcase is an annual competition run by Australian Camera magazine. The competition has six rounds, with the judges selecting a Winner plus Highly Commended and Commended images for each round, all three of which are published in Australian Camera magazine.
At the end of the year the overall Winner of that year’s Fujifilm Showcase is selected, again with full coverage in Australian Camera magazine.
The winner of a round wins a Fujifilm 32 GB SDHC memory card, the author of the Highly Commended image receives a Fujifilm 16 GB SDHC memory card and the Commended image wins its creator a Fujifilm 8.0 GB SD memory card.
GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize for the 2017 competition is a Fujifilm X-Pro2 with an XF 35mm f1.4 prime lens (see right). You can read more about the X-Pro2 here.
Note that it is not a requirement that entries to the Fujifilm Showcase be taken on Fujifilm camera equipment.
HOW TO ENTER:
The 2017 Fujifilm Showcase runs until 30 September 2017. Entries received after this date will be entered in the 2018 competition which starts with the November/December 2017 issue.
You can enter the Fujifilm Showcase as many times as you like during the year, submitting up to four photographs each time. Please make sure you provide all the necessary camera and film/capture details on the entry coupon (which is below, click for a PDF if you don’t want to cut up your magazine). With email entries make sure the same information is included.
Why not have a go? Not only can you win some great prizes, but it’s also a chance to see one of your pictures in print. Read the accompanying rules carefully and get snapping.
BY MAIL: You can enter by sending your images files on DVD or USB drive. Please make sure your DVDs or USB drives are marked with your name and address, and include a self-addressed and postage-paid envelope if you would like your disc or drive returned.
BY EMAIL: Files can be sent directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can enter the Fujifilm Showcase as many times as you like during the year, submitting up to four photographs each time.
- Images should be at 300 dpi resolution, at a file size which enables a reproduction of up to 20x15cm. Please avoid submitting overly large file sizes, especially when emailing the images. Up to 4.0MB in file size should be sufficient. Digital retouching and manipulation is permitted, but the judges will continue to reward good in-camera techniques.
- Full details of the camera, lens, film/capture details and any retouching must be supplied with the image. If sending by mail you can use the form in each issue of Camera magazine (photocopies are allowed); this form is available on PDF here. If sending to email@example.com, include this information with your images.
- Images can be titled if you wish, but this isn’t essential.
- It is not a requirement that entries to the Fujifilm Showcase be taken on Fujifilm camera equipment.
- The Fujifilm Showcase is open only to Australian residents.
Why not have a go? Not only can you win some great prizes, but it’s also a chance to see one of your pictures in print.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition is open to Australian residents only. The 2017 Fujifilm Showcase begins 00.01 AEST 15 July 2017 and ends 23:59 AEST 14 July 2018. This is a game of skill and the creative and successful images as judged by the Australian Camera judges will win. Six round winners will receive a 32GB Fujifilm SD card valued at $30. Six round highly commended winners will receive a 16GB Fujifilm SD card valued at $20. Six round commended winners will receive a 8GB Fujifilm SD card valued at $15. The grand prtize winner will receive a FujifilmX-Pro2 camera or equivalent, valued at $2229.95. Total prize pool value approximately $2620. The grand prize winner will be judged on 16 July 2018 at nextmedia Level 6, 207 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be announced in Camera magazine November-December issue 2018.