Stereonet's Melbourne Hi-Fi Show opens at noon on Friday 18 October, showcasing both Australian and international hi-fi and home cinema brands across three days.
This year, the show is promising more than 100 brands from 40+ exhibitors, including names such as Audio Research, Audiofly, Bluesound, Bowers & Wilkins, DALI, Epson, JBL, Luxman, Polk Audio, Kharma and Yamaha.
The venue this year remains the Pullman Mercure Hotel in Albert Park, with opening hours as:
Friday 18th October: 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Saturday 19th October: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 20th October: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Entry is $22 for a day pass or $50 for an unlimited three-day 'VIP' pass, and visitors are told to "Bring your wallets as there will be hundreds of bargains and offers from the exhibitors".
You can access full news & details on Stereonet's website here, but highlights include:
- the three-day record fair
- Advance Audio presenting the KEF Blade 2 speakers with Dan D'Agostino amplification
- National AV Solutions showing how a Wisdom Audio home theatre can operate to high fidelity in even a relatively small room
- Audio Marketing showing Musical Fidelity's most powerful amplifiers, the M8700 monoblock power amplifiers with the M8 preamplifier
- DALI loudspeakers, now from Amber Technology, including the new Oberon entry-level loudspeakers
- the first appearance from the new Hi-Fi Collective, which is bringing to Australia AURALiC, AVM, Fink Team, Fyne Audio, Heed Audio, Totem Acoustic and Vertere Acoustics
- other exhibitors with exhibits still to be specified include Audio Active, Bowers & Wilkins, Convoy international, Krix, McLeans Smarter Home Entertainment, Osborne Loudspeakers, Radiance Audio-Visual, Synergy Audio, Syntec and Yamaha.
We'll be reporting from the show's first day, so keep an eye out for our news posts on October 18th.
For advance ticketing (you can also pay on the door): go here
For the Main Show website, go here.