Facebook "Like" Us to Win Promotions - Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion deems acceptance of these conditions of entry.
1. Entry is open to Australian Residents (aged 18 years or older) and Australian companies (with valid ABN). Employees of the Promoter, nextmedia pty ltd employees are ineligible to enter the competition. Nextmedia pty ltd and affiliate companies are ineligible to enter the competition. Contractors of the Promoter, its related companies, their agencies or members of their immediate families are eligible to enter the competition. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor.
2. Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
3. To be eligible, entrants must “Like” us on Facebook to win. To “Like” us, entrants need to go to the specified Facebook page and click the “Like” button. “Like’s” will only be accepted from the specified magazine’s main Facebook page. Entries that “un-like” this Facebook page before the competition closes will be void.
4. Only one “Like” is permitted per Facebook account.
5. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of participating service providers.
6. The prize will be shipped free of charge to any Australian address no later than eight (8) business days after an address has been provided.
7. The prize will not be sent to a PO Box. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to the prize.
8. Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it may be redrawn.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the Promotion is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability will be limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. To the extent permitted by law, the winner will exclude, release and forever discharge the Promoter and all other persons involved in the conduct of the promotion and organisation of any component of the prize, and their respective employees, agents, sub-contractors, consultants (including employees of those sub-contractors and consultants) directors, officers and sub-licensees from all liability for claims, loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether arising under stature, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage infringement of third party rights or otherwise) arising from or in connection with use of the prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual / company for: tampering with the entry process; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If the winner’s Facebook account name does not match the winners actual name or business name, the winner will be disqualified and the prize redrawn.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security validation check at its absolute discretion.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
18. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, the entrant agrees that the Promoter may include the entrant’s name and contact information in a database and use it for future electronic newsletters and promotional campaigns and communications by the Promoter. We will not pass your information to a third party other than is strictly required for the purposes of this promotion.
19. Any changes to this Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to this Promotion (including prize variations, cancellation or suspension of this Promotion, changes to the location of draws etc), are subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
20. In the event of war terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. The Promoter is Nextmedia Holdings Pty Ltd, Locked Bag 5555, St Leonards NSW 1590.
22. Where not contradicted by these terms & conditions, the standard NextMedia terms and conditions also apply.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to contact an entrant at any time after receiving an entry, during or after the promotional period or after the prize draw.
Terms & Conditions specific to Camera magazine 'Like Us to Win'
24: The prizes are Manfrotto Outdoor UV 58mm filters valued at $29.95. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. The promotion commences 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) Monday 25th May 2015 and closes on all Facebook “Like’s” received before 4:00 pm AEST on Tuesday 21 July 2015. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
26. The draw will take place at nextmedia’s offices in St Leonards at 3pm (AEST) on Wed 22 July 2015. All Facebook accounts that have “Liked” Camera Magazine’s Facebook page in the promotional period will have their Facebook account name printed and all valid entries will be placed in a barrel to be drawn randomly.
27. Winners will be notified by comment on Camera magazine’s Facebook page by 4:00pm (AEST) Friday 24 July 2015 linked to a full list of names aon avhub.com.au and will be required to send back their name and postal address in order to receive the prize. Winners will also be notified in writing no later than eight (8) business days after their address has been provided to nextmedia. The Winners’ names will be posted on www.avhub.com.au.
Terms & Conditions specific to Sound+Image magazine 'Like Us to Win'
24: The prize is a Focal Spirit One S headphone valued at $399. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. The promotion commences 3pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) Thursday 2 July 2015 and closes on all Facebook “Like’s” received before 3pm AEST on Friday 5 September 2015. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
26. The draw will take place at nextmedia’s offices in St Leonards at 3pm (AEST) on Monday 7 September 2015. All Facebook accounts that have “Liked” Sound+Image Magazine’s Facebook page in the promotional period will have their Facebook account name printed and all valid entries will be placed in a barrel to be drawn randomly.
27. Winners will be notified by comment on Sound+Image magazine’s Facebook page by 4:00pm (AEST) Monday 7 September 2015 linked to a full list of names on avhub.com.au and will be required to send back their name and postal address in order to receive the prize. Winners will also be notified in writing no later than eight (8) business days after their address has been provided to nextmedia. The Winners’ names will be posted on www.avhub.com.au.