TOMMY EMMANUEL GUITAR CAMP 2014Tuesday, 23 September 2014 16:16
The 2nd Edition of the Tommy Emmanuel Guitar Camp is on the way…!!!
Join us for 3 days and nights of teaching and performances at this GREAT international event.
From Thursday, October 9, to Sunday, October 12, be a part of the friendliest music camp you’re ever likely to find…featuring Tommy Emmanuel, Michael Fix and Steve Henderson.
The Camp offers excellent teaching through masterclasses and performances, with plenty of time to interact informally with Tommy, Michael and Steve.
The first TE Guitar Camp was a huge success – nothing but great feedback from the wonderful people (from around the globe) who invested a long weekend in their craft…and in themselves. Just like before, there’ll be great teaching, great company and plenty of time to enjoy both. Once again, there’s no Green Room – everyone’s together ALL THE TIME.And, once again, the venue is Sydney’s glorious Northern Beaches region.
However, this year’s camp will be significantly smaller as we are limiting the number of available places in order to provide a more valuable time for everyone.
Also, for 2014, we’ve secured more hotel-style rooms for private and dual occupancy accommodation.
Ticket sales are imminent, so secure your place for this wonderful event.
And, as Dale Inglis remarked about the 2013’s Camp:
“It was so much more than just the music.”
Tickets are split into accommodation types, but all tickets include:
- Access to all workshops, masterclasses and performances
- All meals
- This is a residential-only event
- There are no day tickets offered
- This is an alcohol-free event
- Pre-sale only, no tickets sold on the day
- Additional booking fee and credit card fee applies to all ticket
- Tickets and ID must be presented upon arrival
- Age 15 and Over (for younger applicants, please contact Clockworks Entertainment)
- Attendees aged under 18 must show ID and bring permission letter from parent/guardian
- Payments through Paypal, via your Paypal account or credit/debit card
- Ticket sales are final – no refunds are given – ticket ownership is transferable
- Delegates are responsible for their own instruments and personal belongings
Ticket Options (limited numbers)
|Hotel Rooms (Dual Occupancy)||AUD $1,080.00|
|Hotel Rooms (Single Occupancy)||AUD $1,220.00|
When: 9th-12th October 2014
Purchase your tickets here www.clockworksentertainment.com